We’re looking for passionate business development reps to join our team!
Are you a sales professional looking for more creativity?
Are you a creative seeking opportunities for growth?
Join our team and start your sales career in the point-of-purchase display industry.
For over 45 years, Benchmarc has been innovating the retail space, working with consumer brands to design custom store merchandising display programs.
Learn more about us at www.benchmarc.com.
Check out our social media pages to keep up to date on our latest news @benchmarcdisplay,
Visit our CAREERS page to see our open positions: https://www.benchmarcretail.com/careers/
ABOUT THE ROLE
Using a consultative approach, our Business Development Reps are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from assigned territories.
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with consumer brands; offering innovative, custom design and manufacturing solutions for the retail space. In this role, our business development lead the charge in acquiring new accounts and RFPs, pitching display programs and being the client advocate throughout the project.
Business Development Reps actively seek out new opportunities by prospecting (60%), building and managing professional relationships (20%), conducting qualifying meetings and presentations (15%), and managing projects (5%).
Our sales cycles range from 3 months to 1yr+, so we support our Business Development Reps with a 90 Day Training Program along with a 90-day, 180-day and year bonus structure.
- Prospect targeted clients via cold-calling, direct emails, linkedin, and social
- Identify leads and qualify prospective accounts.
- Keep up to date with industry trends, materials and competition
- Maintain an active professional social account (linkedin)
- Present Benchmarc presentation deck to prospective clients via web or in-person.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Energetic, creative, and hunter mindset
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in sales, marketing or design
- Consultative sales approach, ability to sell conceptually.
- Excellent prospecting, resourcefulness, communication, presentation and networking skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Incentive-driven sales “hunter”
- Professional demeanor and impeccable integrity
- High sense of urgency and innate sales talent
- Experience in a performance based compensation model
- Previous Top Performer status in an outside sales position is great!
- Proven track record of pipeline development and closing sales
- College education preferred, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM
Competitive Salary + Commission
90 Day, 180 Day and 1 Yr Bonuses
Benefits + 2 Weeks PTO
401K + Company Match
Work + Life Balance